This is an excellent opportunity to work for Europe’s leading company in the field of gas control equipment. This is a specialised and technical field sales role selling equipment and solutions to a diverse customer base. This role will involve working closely with distributors, emergency services, healthcare providers, hospitals and large gas companies.
This position comprises responsibility for GCE Healthcare and Homecare sales within the UK & Ireland.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer and prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims — including sales, customer satisfaction and profitability targets.
- Plan and manage territory according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Manage product portfolio, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Actively support the GCE brand building process through the honoring of core values
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and relevant internal liaison to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain customer and prospect contact activities and update relevant information on central record systems.
- Plan, carry out and support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising and exhibitions.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Deliver customer training programs with support from internal colleagues as required.
- Self-driven, results-oriented individual with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high achievement and business success.
- A good planner able to plan resources effectively to maximise productivity.
- Good communicator comfortable in dealing with a diverse customer group.
- Experienced in key account development and sales negotiation.
- Able to get on with others and be a team player.
- Previous field sales experience essential.
- Preferably educated to degree level although relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
- Willingness to travel nationally and with occasional international travel. Overnight stays as required to manage territory effectively.
- Full, clean driving license.
Market competitive package available
Application to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on Wednesday 15th August 2018.
Nigel Ord, Country Manager UK & Ire, GCE Group