An exciting new opportunity to join this market leading business as we continue on our strong growth path.
Working closely with Distributors and End Users this field sales position will develop sales across the UKI territory.
Customer focus, technical and commercial competence and strong relationship building are keys to success.
Develop your career in gas control equipment with excellent opportunities as part of our high performing UK and International team. Mentoring and training provided to support career growth.
This position will be operate across the UK with occasional international travel.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and manage your territory, working closely with distributor partners to grow sales of the companies Cutting & Welding, Healthcare and Special Gas equipment.
- Undertake product demonstrations and technical sales presentation.
- Present products, solutions, quote, negotiate and take orders.
- Maintain customer and prospect contact activities and update information in CRM system.
- Integrate personal sales efforts with regional marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising and exhibitions.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal cross functional meetings.
- High degree of self-motivation. Team player but with ability to work independently without close management.
- Preferred technical / engineering background with awareness of Industrial, Medical & Speciality Gases and applications
- Communicative, to explain technical features & benefits and product issues in a clear way for customers.
- Field, internal sales or customer interfacing experience desired.
- Willingness to travel nationally and with occasional international travel. Overnight stays as required to manage territory effectively.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Fluent English language written and spoken
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office-package